Just to let everyone know that v1.12 of CToasterWnd has been released. Updates for this version include:
- Removed an unnecessary ASSERT in CToasterWnd::Popup.
- Internal animation state variable is reset in Close(), OnDestroy(), and HandleClosing methods.
- Updated the sample app to show how you can reuse a CToasterWnd window if you so desire. Thanks to Itamar Syn-Hershko for suggesting this update.
Just to let everyone know that v1.04 of CMessageBoxX has been released. Updates for this version include:
- Updated copyright details.
- Check box text control is now clipped to the width of the main text control if its calculated width will exceed the message box client area. This was done following a report from Kyle Alons that this text can get clipped on Vista when you pick a longish piece of text as the check box text. You should ensure you pick a shortish piece of text to avoid this problem as well as test all your message boxes on all the operating systems you will be supporting your application on.
- Addition of a CMESSAGEBOXX_EXT_CLASS to allow the code to be more easily added to an extension dll.
Just to let everyone know that v2.67 of CPJNSMTPConnection has been released. Updates for this version include:
- AuthCramMD5, ConnectESMTP, ConnectSMTP, AuthLogin, and AuthPlain methods have now been made virtual.
- Now includes support for a Auto Authentication protocol. This will detect what authentication methods the SMTP server supports and uses the "most secure" method available. If you do not agree with the order in which the protocol is chosen, a virtual function called "ChooseAuthenticationMethod" has been provided. Thanks to "zhangbo" for providing this very nice addition to the code.
- Removed the definition for the defunct "AuthNTLM" method.