July 11, 2008
Just to let everyone know that v1.05 of CMessageBoxX has been released. Updates for this version include:
- Updated copyright details.
- Updated sample app to clean compile on VC 2008
- Removed VC 6 style classwizard comments from the code.
- The code has now been updated to support VC 2005 or later only.
- Code now compiles cleanly using Code Analysis (/analyze)
- Code now uses newer C++ style casts instead of C style casts.
- Updated sample app to demonstrate support for user icons
- Class now correctly handles the manifest contexts which the MessageBox API’s can have when you are using Common Control v6 or later
Categories: Web Site Updates