Just to let everyone know that v1.37 of AA+ has been released. Updates for this version include:
- Fixed a bug where the M values in CAARiseTransitSet::Rise were not being constrained to between 0 and 1. Thanks to Matthew Yager for reporting this issue.
Just to let everyone know that a refresh of v1.24 of CScintillaCtrl, CScintillaView & CScintillaDoc has been released. Updates for this version include:
- Updated the project file to remove the now defunct manifest file. Thanks to "marshal" for reporting this issue.
Just to let everyone know that v1.20 of EnumSerialPorts has been released. Updates for this version include:
- Updated copyright details.
- Updated the sample app’s project settings to more modern default values.
- Updated the sample app to log the time taken for the various methods.
On Monday this week I did a presentation on using SQLCLR to the Cork Microsoft Technology User Group down at the Imperial Hotel on the South Mall. It provided a simple developer based introduction on how to write plug-ins for SQL Server 2005 & 2008. The example I developed from first principles was a SHA-256 hash User Defined Type. I also demonstrated the automatic deployment and debugging features of Visual Studio. It was my first User Group presentation and I must admit that I was very nervous. Once I got into it, all went well and people said that it was informative and useful. Hopefully I will get the chance to do more presentations in the future. I also raffled off a MSDN premium as a prize for filling in the evaluation forms. A bit thanks to Joe Gill who handles MTUG who facilitated me to do the presentation.
Just to let everyone know that v1.29 of CPL++ has been released. Updates for this version include:
- Updated copyright details.
- Removed VC 6 style classwizard comments from the code.
- Updated code to compile correctly using _ATL_CSTRING_EXPLICIT_CONSTRUCTORS define
- The code now only supports VC 2005 or later.
- Code now compiles cleanly using Code Analysis (/analyze)
- Updated code to clean compile on VC 2008.
- Now supports Vista specific registration using a GUID. This is required to support task links being associated with a Control Panel item.
- RegisterCategory now supports per user registration. It has also been renamed to RegisterXPCategory
- Now supports Vista specific category registration via RegisterVistaCategory.
- Now supports Vista multi category registration via RegisterVistaCategories
- Now supports Vista specific canonical name registration via RegisterCanonicalName
- Now supports Vista specific task link registration via RegisterTaskLinks
- RegisterApplet now has support for replacable parameters. The two supported values are %MODULE% which is the full path to the current DLL and %APPPATH% which represents the directory associated with %MODULE%.
- Now supports Vista specific safe mode registration via RegisterSafeMode
- Now supports XP multi category registration via RegisterXPCategories