Just to let everyone know that v1.40 of AA+ has been released. Updates for this version include:
- Updated the sample app to pull in cstdio instead of cstdio.h. Thanks to Hugo Mildenberger for suggesting this update.
- Fixed a number of GCC compiler warnings in AATest.cpp. Thanks to Hugo Mildenberger for suggesting this update.
- The CMake file "CMakeLists.txt" included in the download has been updated to work correctly on Gentoo Linux. Again thanks to Hugo Mildenberger for this update.
Just to let everyone know that v1.32 of MfcCDDB has been released. Updates for this version include:
- Removed various preprocessor defines from top of MfcCDDB as they are available in standard VC headers.
- Fixed up a minor case sensitively issue with the various "MfcCDBD" files.
- Updated copyright details.
- Updated the sample app configuration settings to more modern default values.
- Fix a bug where the drive/device name created in GetTrackPositionsUsingDeviceIoControl was incorrectly created as "\\.\\[Drive Letter]:" instead of the correct format of "\\.\[Drive Letter]:". This could lead to this function call failing in certain circumstances. Thanks to "Jase" for reporting this issue.
- Updated the code in CCDDB::ReadResponse in line with the similar response parsing code in the CPJNPOP3Connection v1.47, This helps address an issue where the terminator could not be found if the response gets split across socket calls. This update also helps avoid excessive CPU utilization when we receive large responses. Thanks to Markus Hlacer, "Jase" and Alexey Rabets for reporting this issue.
- Eliminated use of old style CT2A / CA2T macros and replaced with CStringA/W.
Just to let everyone know that v1.47 of CPJNPOP3Connection has been released. Updates for this version include:
- Optimized the ReadResponse logic to reduce the amount of searching required to find the terminator in the received buffer. This helps avoid excessive CPU utilization when we receive large responses. Thanks to Alexey Rabets for reporting this issue.
- The size of the read buffer used in the ReadResponse method can now be specified at runtime via SetReadBufferSize().
- Updated the documentation to fix various out of date details in the API reference section.
Just to let everyone know that v1.11 of XTaskDialog has been released. Updates for this version include:
- Fixed an issue where if the XTaskDialog code was included in a project which uses parts of the MFC Feature Pack classes which were integrated in the MFC version shipped with Visual Studio 2008 SP1, you would get a number of compile errors. This is because MFC now has its own class named CDialogImpl in addition to the standard ATL class of the same name. The XTaskDialog code now explicitly uses the ATL namespace to address this issue. Thanks to Nordlund Jonas for reporting this issue.
Just to let everyone know that v2.85 of CPJNSMTPConnection has been released. Updates for this version include:
- The sample app is now linked against the latest OpenSSL v0.9.8l dlls
- Updated the sample code in the documentation to better describe how to use the various classes. Thanks to Dionisis Kofos for reporting this issue.
Just to let everyone know that v1.01 of COSMCtrl has been released. Updates for this version include:
- Addition of a SetCenterPosition override method which allows the zoom level to be changed in one go along with the centre position of the map.
- The control now handles a left mouse double click as a request to zoom in the map at the cursor position. This is consistent with how the main OpenStreetMap web site map operates
- Addition of a GetPosition method which converts a client coordinates point into a latitude and longitude position
- Code now allows previous zoom level images to be used in a stretched fashion if the tile does not exist at the current zoom level.
- Code now allows next zoom level images to be used in a squeezed fashion if the tile does not exist at the current zoom level.
- The DrawScaleBar method now takes user preferences as to whether they are using the Metric (Kilometres) or Imperial (Miles) system of measurement into account when drawing the scale
- The DrawScaleBar method now displays a rounded scale value rather than the exact width of one tile
- You can now customize the UserAgent string used by the class via the SetUserAgent method
- You can now customize the ordering of which tiles are downloaded. By default the tiles which are closest to the centre of the map are downloaded first and the algorithm works outwards from there. If you prefer you can download using a simple download Y outer loop and a left to right inner loop. This behaviour can be changed via the SetDownloadOrder method.
- The sample app now explicitly does not draw the scroll rose and zoom bar when the map is being printed.
- By default the control now caches two additional rows/columns of tiles around the edge of the map in anticipation that the end user will scroll around the map. The number of additional row/columns which are cached in this mechanism can be configured via the new SetDownloadTilesEdgeCount method. If you were to use a value of 0, then only the tiles necessary to fully cover the visible client area will be downloaded.
- The sample app now includes static MFC build configurations and the exe included in the download now pulls in MFC this way.