Archive for January, 2011
W3Mfc v1.94, CWSocket / CSSLSocket v1.30, CThreadPoolServer v1.34, SocServer v1.04 & SocClient v1.04
January 10, 2011 Comments off
- Updated copyright details
- Updated code to compile with latest version of OpenSSL. The distributed binaries are now linked against the latest OpenSSL v1.0.0c dlls
- Reworked the low level internals of the thread pool to implement message pumping in CDirectedThreadPoolQueue::GetRequest instead of CThreadPoolClient::Main. This avoids a thread deadlock problem in CThreadPoolClient::Main if you want to pump messages.
- Fixed a runtime ASSERT issue when removing directed requests in CDirectedThreadPoolQueue::GetRequest.
- Updated CWSocket::Create method which takes a BOOL to include another default parameter to indicate IPv6
- Updated CWSocket::GetPeerName to operate for IPv6 as well as IPv4
- All CWSocket::Connect methods now try to connect all addresses returned from address lookups
- Addition of a CWSocket::CreateAndBind method which support IPv6 binding
- CWSocket::ReceiveFrom(void* pBuf, int nBufLen, CString& sSocketAddress, UINT& nSocketPort, int nFlags) method has been updated to support IPv6.
- CWSocket::SendTo(const void* pBuf, int nBufLen, UINT nHostPort, LPCTSTR pszHostAddress, int nFlags) method has been updated to support IPv6 as well as connecting to all addresses returned from address lookups.
- Removed all _alloca calls
- Addition of a number of CreateConnect methods which support IPv6
Categories: Web Site Updates