Just to let everyone know that v1.23 of CListOptionsCtrl has been released. Updates for this version include:
- Updated copyright details.
- Updated the sample app to clean compile on VC 2010.
- Added support for enabling / disabling items. Thanks to Damir Valiulin for this nice addition.
- Updated sample project settings to more modern defaults
- Code now compiles cleanly using Code Analysis (/analyze)
Just to let everyone know that v1.73 of CTreeOptionsCtrl has been released. Updates for this version include:
- Updated the code to draw disabled items in gray text. Thanks to Damir Valiulin for this nice addition.
Just to let everyone know that v1.13 of XTaskDialog has been released. Updates for this version include:
- Updated copyright details.
- Fixed an issue in XTaskDialogDefines.h where it did not correctly set structure packing layout correctly for TaskDialog structures when code is built for x64. Thanks to Mihajlo Cvetanovic for reporting this issue.
- The demo app now only tries to demonstrate Hyperlink support in Unicode builds of XTaskDialog on XP or later. This resolves an issue where the demo app would not do show anything when either of the first two buttons were clicked when on Windows 2000. This limitation is mentioned in the Features / Limitations section of the XTaskDialog but it is nice to have the demo app work out of the box on Windows 2000 unmodified. Thanks to Stéphane Perras for reporting this issue.
- The supplied zip file now inclues a x86 ASCII version of XTaskDialog in addition to the existing x86 Unicode and x64 Unicode version of the dll.
- XTaskDialog now uses the MONITORINFO::rcWork rect instead of MONITORINFO::rcMonitor when determing the max width of the TaskDialog window.
- Fixed a bug in CXTaskDialog::HandleExpando where the m_nExpandedTextID control was not being correctly shown when client area animations are turned off.
- Fixed a bug in CXTaskDialog::OnTimer where the final vertical height of the dialog was not exactly correct when handling expando text
- Fixed a bug in CXTaskDialog::HandleExpando where the code did not handle reentrancy if the animation timer was already active.
Just to let everyone know that v1.51 of AA+ has been released. Updates for this version include:
- Updated the sample app to print out the rise transit and set times for the Moon and Sun as well as a ASCII graphic of the moon phase for the month of April 2012 for the location of Wexford, Ireland. Thanks to Roger Dahl for providing this nice addition to AA+.
Just to let everyone know that v1.50 of AA+ has been released. Updates for this version include:
- To further improve the accuracy of the CAADynamicalTime::DeltaT method, the code now uses a lookup table between the dates of 1 February 1973 to 1 April 2012 (for observed values) and predicted values from April 2012 till April 2015. These values are as provided by IERS Rapid Service/Prediction Center at http://maia.usno.navy.mil/ser7/deltat.data and http://maia.usno.navy.mil/ser7/deltat.preds. This lookup table will of course need to be kept up to date as IERS update this information. As currently coded there is a single discontinuity of c. one second in early April 2015. At this point http://maia.usno.navy.mil/ser7/deltat.preds indicates an error value for DeltaT of about 0.9 seconds anyway.
- A new CAADynamicalTime::CumulativeLeapSeconds has been provided. This method takes as input the Julian Day value and returns the cumulative total of Leap seconds which have been applied to this point. For more information about leap seconds please see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leap_second. Using this method you can now implement code which converts from Terrestial Time to Coordinated Universal time as follows:
double TerrestialTime = some calculation using AA+ algorithms(JD);
double DeltaT = CAADynamicalTime::DeltaT(JD);
double UniversalTime1 = TerrestialTime – DeltaT/86400.0; //The time of the event using the UT1 time scale
double TerrestialAtomicTime = TerrestialTime – (32.184/86400.0); //The time of the event using the TAI time scale
double CumulativeLeapSeconds = CAADynamicalTime::CumulativeLeapSeconds(JD);
double CoordinatedUniversalTime = (DeltaT – CumulativeLeapSeconds – 32.184)/86400.0 + UniversalTime1; //The time of the event using the UTC time scale
Just to let everyone know that v1.49 of AA+ has been released. Updates for this version include:
- Update CAADynamicalTime::DeltaT to use new polynomical expressions from Espenak & Meeus 2006. References used: http://eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/SEcat5/deltatpoly.html and http://www.staff.science.uu.nl/~gent0113/deltat/deltat_old.htm (Espenak & Meeus 2006 section). Thanks to Murphy Chesney for prompting this update.