Just to let everyone know that v1.25 of EnumSerialPorts has been released. Updates for this version include:
- Did some very light cleanup of the code to reduce dependencies when #defining out parts of the code. Thanks to Jay Beavers for providing this update.
Just to let everyone know that v1.02 of CNominatim has been released. Updates for this version include:
- Updated copyright details
- Updated the code to use the new names of the author’s WinHTTP wrapper classes. Thanks to Christopher Hrabia for reporting this issue.
Just to let everyone know that v1.90 of DtWinVer has been released. Updates for this version include:
- Fixed some /analyze warnings reported by VS 2013 Preview.
- The code now correctly handles the case where Windows 8.1 and Windows 2012 R2 lies about the real windows version number. For details see http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/dn302074(v=vs.85).aspx. This change should also mean that correct OS details are returned when the code is run from a process in which AppCompat version number shims are installed. Thanks to Christian Kaiser for reporting this issue.
- All RegOpenKeyEx now requests the non virtualized key via the KEY_WOW64_64KEY value.
- Reworked the WriteVer application to correctly compile under Unicode.
- Win32s is now surfaced as a suite value.
- Major rework and refactoring of all the DtWinver code base and test app. This rework should make it easy to update the code going forward.
- The suite details are now only reported after the underlying OS details in the test app.
- The sample app now uses a larger stack buffer for displaying the OS details. This avoids any potential stack overwrite issues when the number of suite mask values returned is large.
- Fixed a bug in the generic thunking code path in GetProductInfo which resulted in the Win32 API of the same name failing.