June 1, 2015
Just to let everyone know that v1.11 of CNamedPipe has been released. Updates for this version include:
- Updated copyright details.
- Updated the sample app project settings to more modern default values.
- Reworked the class to make it a header only implementation.
- Added SAL annotations to all the code
- Removed the static Call method as it did not provide any C++ encapsulation of the underlying API call
- Reworked the class to not be exception based. Now the class merely wraps the underlying API calls in a RAII fashion.
- Removed the static ServerAvailable method as it did not provide any C++ encapsulation of the underlying API call.
- Updated the code to compile without taking a dependency on MFC.
- The methods which call WriteFileEx have been renamed to WriteEx.
- The methods which call ReadFileEx have been renamed to ReadEx.
- The ConnectClient method has been renamed to Connect.
- The DisconnectClient method has been renamed to Disconnect.
- Added support for GetNamedPipeComputerName, GetNamedPipeClientProcessId, GetNamedPipeClientSessionId, GetNamedPipeServerProcessId, GetNamedPipeServerSessionId & ImpersonateNamedPipeClient APIs.
Categories: Web Site Updates