Just to let everyone know that v1.07 of IniUtil has been released. Updates for this version include:
- Updated copyright details.
- Made IniUtil freeware instead of shareware. Now included in the zip file download is the source code for IniUtil
- Updated code to clean compile on VC 2010 – 2015.
- The binaries include in the download are now compiled using VC 2015 and include x64 binaries as well as x86 binaries.
- Replaced NULL with nullptr throughout the codebase
- Removed Non-Unicode build configurations from the project.
Just to let everyone know that v1.21 of ShelExec has been released. Updates for this version include:
- Updated the app to allow it to build as both a GUI based application and now as a console based application. The console based version provides better usage when used from command line scripts etc. Thanks to "LinuxKungFu" for prompting this update.
Just to let everyone know that v1.07 of SSLWrappers has been released. Updates for this version include:
- Updated the sample app to do better logging of the certificate & connection details. The sample app now logs details if the cipher used is CALG_ECDH_EPHEM.
- Fixed up the audit text in some of the code when allocating heap memory.
- Updated the captures of the data which the client app produces in this html documentation when run as client for localhost, www.microsoft.com, www.google.com and as server for localhost.
Just to let everyone know that v1.06 of SSLWrappers has been released. Updates for this version include:
- Updated copyright details.
- Updated the sample app to compile using the latest version of the author’s CWSocket class.
- Binaries of the demo app are now included in the SSLWrappers zip file download.
Just to let everyone know that v1.73 of AA+ has been released. Updates for this version include:
- Improved the accuracy of CAASun::ApparentEclipticLongitude when the bHighPrecision parameter is true. The code now uses a new VariationGeometricEclipticLongitude method which provides a new higher precision method to calculate the effect of aberration. This takes into account that Earth’s orbit around the Sun is not a purely unperturbed elliptical orbit. This improves the accuracy of the sample 25.a/b from the book by a couple of hundreds of arc seconds. The results now are exactly in sync with the results as reported in the book. Thanks to "Pavel" for reporting this issue.
Just to let everyone know that v1.38 of CScintillaCtrl, CScintillaView & CScintillaDoc has been released. Updates for this version include:
- Replaced all occurrences of NULL with nullptr throughout the codebase. This now means that the minimum requirement to compile the code is Visual Studio 2010 or later. Thanks to Markus Nissl for requesting this update.
- Updated class to work with Scintilla v3.7.0. New messages wrapped include: SCI_SETMARGINBACKN, SCI_GETMARGINBACKN, SCI_SETMARGINS, SCI_GETMARGINS, SCI_MULTIEDGEADDLINE, SCI_MULTIEDGECLEARALL, SCI_SETMOUSEWHEELCAPTURES & SCI_GETMOUSEWHEELCAPTURES.
Just to let everyone know that v2.02 of DtWinVer has been released. Updates for this version include:
- Updated the code to report correct values on Windows Server 2016 RTM. It seems that on Windows Server 2016 Standard RTM that the VER_SUITE_ENTERPRISE flag is set in OSVERSIONINFOEX::wSuiteMask. I’m not sure if this is a genuine bug in Windows Server 2016 but I have modified the code to handle this by removing the COSVERSION_SUITE_ENTERPRISE flag if the code successfully calls GetProductInfo which gives the correct result after calling GetVersionEx.