Just to let everyone know that v2.03 of W3Mfc & v1.41 of CThreadPoolServer has been released. Updates for this version include:
- Removed unnecessary inclusion of atlcoll.h in stdafx.h from sample app.
- Any errors which occur in the listener worker thread in CW3MFCServer::ListenSocketFunction are now correctly reported back to the main thread which starts it.
- The last error value is now set correctly upon return in CIOCPThreadPoolQueue::Create.
- The last error value is now set correctly upon return in CDirectedThreadPoolQueue::Create.
- Fixed a bug where the waitable timer is not reset correctly in the CW3MFCSocket::ReadRequest method.
Just to let everyone know that v1.39 of CScintillaCtrl, CScintillaView & CScintillaDoc has been released. Updates for this version include:
- Addition of a new CScintillaView::CreateControl virtual method. This allows the customization of the creation of the CScintillaCtrl instance at runtime in the view class. Thanks to Markus Nißl for providing this nice addition.
- Updated copyright details.
- Replaced NULL throughout the codebase with nullptr
- The binaries and project include in the download are now compiled using VC 2015 and include x64 binaries as well as x86 binaries.
- Provided a CreateConnection2 method which allows you to open the GPS port without the need to specify DataBits, BaudRate, StopBits and Parity parameters. This new method will simply open the specified port and send the init string if any.
- Added support for IGPSPort:CreateConnection2 to the GPSCom2Client classes.
- Added SAL annotations to the GPSCom2Client classes.
- General clean-up and review of the code in GPSCom2 and GPSCom2Client.
- Fixed issue in the message when the code detects you do not have atlcom.h included in the GPSCom2Client classes. Thanks to Frits van Veen for reporting this issue.
Just to let everyone know that v1.84 of CNTService has been released. Updates for this framework includes the following updates:
- Updated the sample app’s project settings to create the message file with the name "TestSrv.dll" in the directory where the "TestSrv.exe" binary for the sample service is created. Thanks to Brian Minor for reporting this issue.
- Corrected initialization of a local variable in the method CNTService::WriteServiceProfileString.
Just to let everyone know that v3.23 of CPJNSMTPConnection has been released. Updates for this version include:
- Updated the non MFC code path in CNTLMClientAuth::NTLMAuthenticate to handle a NULL pszUsername parameter being passed. Thanks to Christopher Craft for reporting this issue.
- Removed unnecessary validation of pszUsername & pszPassword parameters in CPJNSMTPConnection::ConnectESMTP. Thanks to Christopher Craft for reporting this issue.
- Added validation of pszUsername & pszPassword parameters in CPJNSMTPConnection::AuthLogin, CPJNSMTPConnection::AuthPlain & CPJNSMTPConnection::AuthCramMD5 methods. Thanks to Christopher Craft for reporting this issue.
- Improved the SAL annotations on the CPJNSMTPConnection::ConnectESMTP method
- Reworked CPJNSMTPBodyPart::ConvertToUTF8 to use ATL::CW2A