January 15, 2017
Just to let everyone know that v1.04 of EZView has been released. Updates for this version include:
- Updated copyright details.
- Made EZView freeware instead of shareware. Now included in the zip file download is the source code for EZView
- The binary included in the download is now compiled for x86 in Unicode mode and was compiled with VS 2015.
- The source code has been updated to work with VS 2010 to VS 2015 and a VS 2010 solution has been included in the download.
- Full screen mode now uses the monitor on which the app is currently showing to go full screen rather than always using the primary monitor.
- Fixed bugs where the index of the image displayed would not get updated correctly when in fullscreen mode
- The app now uses MFC Feature pack controls for the color pickers on the Options property sheet
- The app now uses MFC Feature pack controls for selecting folders for the Open Folder and Move and Copy functionality.
- Updated the CMyRecentFileList class which is used to display the file and folder MRU list to use the latest VS 2015 MFC source code from CRecentFileList.
- The app now uses MFC feature pack classes for the menubar, toolbar & statusbar
- The slideshow timer now no longer fires if a message box is being currently displayed by EZView.
- Fixed a bug where the window would not refresh itself it the code failed to open a image when an existing image was already been shown.
- Fixed a bug where the html help would not be displayed when you selected Help -> Help Index or F1 in the app.
- When the user is prompted to show the first or last message image a task dialog is now shown which includes a don’t ask again checkbox
- Added SAL annotations to all the code.
- A double click in the view now enters / exits full screen mode.
- Hitting escape when in full screen mode now exits full screen mode.
- The filename of the current image is now shown in full screen mode even when the directory listing has not been retrieved.
Categories: Web Site Updates