January 21, 2017
Just to let everyone know that v1.25 of PStat has been released. Updates for this version include:
- Updated copyright details.
- Updated the code to compile cleanly on VC 2010 – 2015.
- Removed the VC6 style classwizard comments from the code.
- Replaced NULL throughout the codebase with nullptr
- Moved all the configuration values used by the CProgressThreadDlg class into a new CProgressThreadSettings class.
- Added SAL annotations to all the code
- Refactored all the setup code in CProgressThreadDlg::OnInitDialog into various virtual methods.
- The progress control is now marked as paused when the confirm cancel messagebox is displayed.
- Updated the sample app’s application icon
Categories: Web Site Updates