Just to let everyone know that v1.06 of SocksSvc has been released. Updates for this version include:
- Updated copyright details.
- Replaced BOOL with bool throughout codebase
- Replaced NULL with nullptr throughout codebase
- Updated the code to compile cleanly in VC 2013 – 2015. The code now requires at a minimum VC 2013
- Updated the code to handle IPv6 Socks v5 support
- Added SAL annotations to all the code
- Fixed up logic in CSocksClient::DoSocks5Negotiation to pick an appropriate socks5 client method
- Reworked all CSocksSocket::Read methods to avoid the use of "new".
- Updated all the CSocksSocket::Read methods to handle WSAEWOULDBLOCK errors.
- Updated CSocksClient::Relay method to handle WSAEWOULDBLOCK errors.
- Updated CSocksClient::SendConnectionResponsev5 method to return bound server address and port number in IPv4 and IPv6 connection responses.
Categories: Web Site Updates