February 18, 2017
Just to let everyone know that v1.77 of AA+ has been released. Updates for this version include:
- Fixed a transcription error on the DeltaT value for 1 May 2015. The correct value is 67.8012 instead of 67.8011. Thanks to Luigi Candurro for reporting this error.
- Fixed a number of transcription errors on the predicted DeltaT values from 2019.75 to 2025.75. Thanks to Luigi Candurro for reporting these errors.
- CAADynamicalTime::TT2UTC is now implemented as TT2UT1 for date ranges prior to 1 January 1961 and 500 days after the last leap second (which is currently 1 January 2017). Also CAADynamicalTime::UTC2TT is now implemented as UT12TT for date ranges prior to 1 January 1961 and 500 days after the last leap second. These changes address problems where these two functions would end up using a constant offset between UTC and TT for dates away from the current epoch. This problem was discovered while calculating rise, transit and set times for the Moon in B.C.E years. Thanks to Luigi Candurro for prompting this update.
- Reworked the CAADate::SetInGregorianCalendar method to use the AfterPapalReform method.
- Documentation now includes info on CAADate::AfterPapalReform methods. Thanks to Luigi Candurro for reporting this issue.
Categories: Web Site Updates