Just to let everyone know that v1.05 of EZView has been released. Updates for this version include:
- Updated the code to internally use GDI+ for loading and displaying images. This change provides better looking scaled image drawing characteristics compared to ATL::CImage::Draw which boils down to a StretchBlt call.
- Fixed a bug in the filename filter for ico files in the File Open dialog
- Verified the the code compiles cleanly on VC 2017
- Reworked the code to show the shell properties dialog for the loaded image instead of a built in dialog in EZView.
- Fixed a number of unnecessary image redraws and flickering when in full screen mode.
- Fixed redraw glitches when you resize the main window.
- The Best Fit setting is now persisted across application runs.
Categories: Web Site Updates