Just to let everyone know that v1.39 of CSortedArray / CSortedArryEx has been released. Updates for this version include:
- The code now natively uses INT_PTR for the index values
- Updated the sample app’s project settings to more modern default values.
- If the code is compiled in ATL mode only, CSortedArrayBase (and ultimately CSortedArray/Ex) are now derived from the ATL class CAtlArray instead of the author’s CSimpleArrayEx class. The CSimpleArrayEx class is now not included in the download and should be considered defunct. Thanks to Anatoly Ivasyuk for prompting this update.
- Reordered the template parameters for CSortedArrayEx to use a default parameter for ARG_TYPE = const TYPE&. You will need to change the ordering of the template parameters in any client code which uses CSortedArrayEx.
Just to let everyone know that v1.91 of W3Mfc & v1.29 of CWSocket/CSSLSocket has been released. Updates for this version include:
- Code in CMyHttpClient::PostLog now correctly handles Daylight Savings when logging.
- Copy constructors and assignment operators are now private to ensure that the CSSLContext, CSSL, & CSSLSocket classes are not copyable. The previous fix on 23-05-2009 was not sufficient as default compiler generated methods are created for these two C++ methods. Thanks to Dmitriy Maksimov for following up on this issue.
Just to let everyone know that v1.53 of CMemMapFile has been released. Updates for this version include:
- Updated copyright details
- Updated the sample apps project settings to more modern default values.
- All the failure paths in the methods now preserve the Win32 last error value
- Removed unnecessary code to get the length of the file in MapFile. Also simplified the logic in this method.
- All parameters which specify a mapping size now use a SIZE_T parameter which is consistent with their equivalent API values.
- All calls to MapViewOfFile are now checked for failure